CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

About Mrs. Pacciano


Welcome to second grade!  This post is to tell you a little bit about me.

I was born and raised in New York City.  It's my favorite place in the world and I love to talk about it.  When I was a senior in high school my parents moved to Florida and I came along for the ride.  I attended Flagler College where I majored in Elementary Education.  My mother will tell you I am one of those people who always knew I wanted to be a teacher!

I am married to Kevin Pacciano and we have a 7 year old daughter Emily.  She will be in second grade at Bartram Springs too!   We also have a 1 year old beagle named Roxy.  She eats everything but I love her anyway.

I began my teaching career in private school where I taught 3rd grade for 5 years.  Then, I took 5 years off to raise my daughter Emily.  When Emily started kindergarten at Bartram Springs I began substitute teaching.   Many of your children have had me as a substitute teacher which is great because I already know them!   Last year I was hired to teach 2nd grade full time.  This is my second year teaching at BSE and I love it!

I am looking forward to a fantastic year with your children.  Please don't hesitate to contact me at any time with your questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment