CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Research Reports

We are beginning to write research reports in writing.  The students have compiled a list of topics that they are interested in writing about. I have asked the children to decide with you 1 topic that they would like to write about.
 I wish I had enough books about animals and presidents in my classroom or in our school library for the students to research but I do not.   So, I would like each student to go to the local library and check out at least 2 books on an animal or president of their choosing.  I would also like at least 1 printed article about the topic. www.nationalgeographic.com/kids  is a great website for animals and  http://www.whitehouse.gov/ is a great website for US Presidents. 
Please send these into school no later than Monday, February 27, 2012.  The children will keep all materials in their cubbies and I will send them home in time so that you do not have any late fees at the library.

Thank you,

Mrs. Pacciano

No comments:

Post a Comment